ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SeattleCamera
New MemberPosts: 6Gear list
Like?
Best Nikon Camera Body for Travel?
3 months ago

Hi Everyone!

Looking for suggestions. I have an old D2X that's on it's last legs. I want to upgrade the camera and downgrade the weight, but still get the best quality as I can.

I'm planning a RTW trip next year and want something as close to professional grade, but I'm not willing to lug the weight around (I'll be carrying 1 backpack for the whole time).

I've been eyeing the 7100. Thoughts on this or suggestions on others?

My plans will be to sell my pictures, so looking for a camera that can blow up to 30x40 without loosing resolution. Since my background was wedding photography for 10 years, I've been out of the loop with new gear and if the "non-professional" DLSR's are up to speed with the D3X's of the world

Thanks for your input!

SeattleCamera's gear list:SeattleCamera's gear list
Nikon D2X Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D2X Nikon D3X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow