Steve Huff v3 first impression/review

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Kevin Omura
Senior MemberPosts: 1,647Gear list
Like?
If he's trying to send a wake up call to Nikon
In reply to timmer350, 7 months ago

He probably succeeded. The move to micro SD isn't exactly a deal breaker for me since cards are cheap and these work in all four of our Android tablets and in our IOS devices with the SD/micro card reader.

I'm not sure I would use the word fanatical, seems more passionate, however keep in mind that this fellow is likely some enthusiast who set up a web site and started posting review so what kind of photographic let alone journalistic experience does he have.

He does touch upon a point I observed while working in photo retail and that I have posted on here many times, that the camera has to feel good in your hands. Now in his case I think he got derailed so quickly that his subjective view of this camera has gone out the window but these are his opinions might not be yours and mine but take them for what it's worth.

Overall though my take on his review is unprofessional.

Kevin Omura's gear list:Kevin Omura's gear list
Canon EOS D60 Canon PowerShot S100 (2000) Canon PowerShot S5 IS Canon PowerShot G2 Canon PowerShot G6 +46 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow