Problem with the Fuji X-T1 in studio shooting situation ...

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Eric Renders
New MemberPosts: 9Gear list
Like?
Problem with the Fuji X-T1 in studio shooting situation ...
4 months ago

First of all sorry for my English, i'm a belgian photographer and this is my first post on this forum

I've purchased the X-T1 for about 3 months ago, i'm very happy with the quality of the picture, noise, AF and all the main specs of the camera. I can easily recommend it to you !

However i've tried it in my studio for the first time yesterday. So after setting the strobes ( Elinchrom ), the subject ( A nice couple of cupcakes for a food session ), put the sync cable on the body, set it to "M" ( 1/125, F11, 200ISO ), turn off the lignts .... and ... how s*** ... Damn It's not a DSLR so the screen is all black and I can't see my lovely cupcakes

So, am I totally ignorant or is there a solution to get a preview of the subject in a studio session ? Don't answer me to use continous lights please

Thank you

Eric Renders

Eric Renders's gear list:Eric Renders's gear list
Canon EOS 20D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM +3 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow