THE "BEST" SPORT AND ACTION camera

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
josbiker
Regular MemberPosts: 272Gear list
Like?
Re: Stunning...
In reply to josbiker, 2 months ago

josbiker wrote:

Daniel J. Cox Daniel Cox poses with his Nikon camera. Bozeman Montana Daniel J. Cox has been documenting nature for nearly 30 years.

He was recently honored as the 2013 Outstanding Nature Photographer of the Year by the North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA).

He’s been awarded in competitions worldwide including the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year and Nature’s Best.

His work has been featured in several galleries including Nikon House (New York), National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and the Natural History Museum in London.

Dan’s wide range of accomplishments include being a regular contributor to natural history publications worldwide, a field contributor for Outdoor Photographer, a consultant for Hewlett Packard fine art printers, an honorary “Nikon Legend Behind the Lens” and a mentor for American Photo’s Mentor Series photography workshops.

His most personally satisfying accomplishments include two cover stories for National Geographic Magazine and his current volunteer work as Director of the Arctic Documentary Project for Polar Bears International.

He is the sole photographer of 20 books including his most recent children’s title Portia Polar Bear’s Birthday Wish.

Why do you not listen to Dan.

It is so easy, even when you are not a Dutch guy.

I do,

Josbiker

Is there anybody now who has a different look and thinking about the GH4 or do  you have the same feeling and conclusion as i have with Dan, it is so quit now with the reactions, ia am not a fanboy but i learn everyday.

Please

josbiker's gear list:josbiker's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TrueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow