+++++ Your and your love affair with your m43 - results this week! +++++

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Michael L NYC 99
Contributing MemberPosts: 830Gear list
Like?
Live Composite and Tulip Time
In reply to Hen3ry, 5 months ago

I've had my E-M10 for a week now and really like it so far. I take lots of long exposure shots, so the Live Composite feature is a great feature for me.

The total exposure time was over two minutes to get the slow moving boat all the way past the base of the bridge tower, but the Live Composite feature kept the image from getting over exposed. Shot with the Voigtlander 17.5

Another Live Composite shot with a boat moving through the image. Shot with the Voigtlander 17.5

One more Live Composite shot, this one on Centre Street in Lower Manhattan. The gold topped building is the Thurgood Marshall Courthouse in Foley Square, where many scenes from the television show Law & Order were filmed. Shot with the Voigtlander 17.5

This was shot low to the ground with the Olympus 60mm. I did a bit of staging for this shot because the center and right tulips were pressed together and I wanted to see separation. I placed a fallen magnolia petal between the stems to get this shot.

Another feature of the E-M10 I wanted was IBIS for non-stabilized lenses. I'm not sure if I would have gotten as clean a shot hand held with the Oly 60mm on my G6 at 1/160 for this close up shot without a flash.

Another hand held shot with the Oly 60mm. IBIS probably didn't matter here as the shutter speed was fairly high.

Regards

Michael

-- hide signature --

See my Flickr photostream here Michael.Lee.Pics.NYC

Michael L NYC 99's gear list:Michael L NYC 99's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
PoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow