New FE Lens Announced - Zeiss 16-35mm F4.0

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 15,726Gear list
Like?
Re: Still no official link?
In reply to Zeisschen, 7 months ago

Zeisschen wrote:

Still no official link? I mean I trust sonyalpharumors but they dont provide any link to an announcement and I can't find anything on google or at sony press release site.

Why should you trust a rumor site? They are basically in the business to stir things up, exaggerate and sometimes, to lie. They get paid according to the number of "hits" made on their website, plus advertising.

In case you misunderstand the meaning of "rumor," or better known as "rumour" in the English language, here are a few definitions of the noun:

- a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

- a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts.

- an unofficial interesting story or piece of news that might be true or invented.

- a statement or opinion widely disseminated and alleged to be true though its veracity is unconfirmed.

Having the name "Rumor" within the name of the company should be a tip-off.

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow