Sold my V3 (but there's more to it)

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 33,367Gear list
Like?
Re: Sold my V3 (but there's more to it)
In reply to Mr.NoFlash, 7 months ago

Mr.NoFlash wrote:

Thank you for your interresting V3 reports.

Currently the decision is "made" for me because I have spent a lot of money last week for the most expensive Samsung lens, so I cannot afford nikon-1 anyway.

I looked at advantages and disadvantages of the nikon-1 system, i counted about 5 advantages and 5 disadvantages, but one thing is really, as you wrote: Nikon-1 is a bit a system where Nikon wants to throw stones between the users to let them pay maximum for the honor to use mirrorless instead the holy Nikon DSLRs: The many batteries, the strange external flash, the Non-TTL flash, this model has no EVF that model has no Flash that model has nothing of all but is watersealed..

Many of these strange things are turned into positive of you already own a nikon system and this way can use Nikon DSLR glass, but we both are not in that category

Yup in some ways/agreed.  What makes me frustrated on one end is that the V3 goes with the quiet aspect and on the other neither Sony/Olympus and Panasonic (who is close) doesn't quite either.

I would have loved if that A6000 had an electronic shutter option and put a very nice fast prime on it for night shooting.

-- hide signature --

cheers
Mr.NoFlash

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow