A77ii; Well I'm disappointed

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
TWM3
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Re: A77ii; Well I'm disappointed
In reply to eastriding4310, 2 months ago

eastriding4310 wrote:

Dan, I am more than a little disappointed in the "new" A77II SLT. The seventy or eighty A77II images I have seen from the professional announcement attendees were a great disappointment. I was hoping to see image quality far better than my current A77. After seeing hundreds of images with great IQ from the A7r and A7, I was hoping for a great leap forward in image quality. I got none. The new A77 cannot even match the image quality of the old A900.

My A77 already has great bells and whistles. A few more are not going to give me higher IQ.

I want a great full sized body mirrorless camera with A7r IQ in A mount with built in IS.

I know that you were expressing genuine disappointment, and it is too bad that others on this forum do not respect you or your concerns. I too am tired of "mush hair" from my jpegs.

70 or 80? From a pre-production unit? Not taken by yourself? Way to go in evaluating a new camera.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow