Bjørn Rørslett's Df testing journal

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Dallas Dahms
Junior MemberPosts: 37Gear list
Like?
Re: Bjørn Rørslett's Df testing journal
In reply to Peter Mueller, 4 months ago

Peter Mueller wrote:

This is very nice, especially because Bjørn, for whom I have nothing but the highest respect, has disappeared behind a pay-wall recently. As the winner of the first "Chairman's Challenge" I used to be a "gold member" of nikongear.com, but when they went commercial this was in no way honored. Quite unfortunately, I should like to add, as I had always liked that board. I will read Bjørn's Df journal with interest as long as it still is available to the non-paying audience.

Peter, thank you for your comments. I have made changes to the way the paywall works in recent years and members with high post counts (+500) have the same access and privileges as those who buy a subscription.

With the incorporation of Nikongear into the new Fotozones site the only time I expect to put forum content behind a paywall for visibility's sake is if we are under a lot of traffic. They also protect us from trolls in certain parts of the site.

Unfortunately dedicated servers don't come cheap and with this being my full time job now I have to put food on the table somehow. Your old NG login will work on Fotozones, so please pop in and say hello.

-- hide signature --

Talk to me about safaris in Southern Africa.

Dallas Dahms's gear list:Dallas Dahms's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow