A77ii; Well I'm disappointed

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
eastbayrae
Regular MemberPosts: 162Gear list
Like?
Re: A77ii; Well I'm disappointed
In reply to 1DanC, 7 months ago

1DanC wrote:

Looks like an expensive firmware upgrade for me. I have to say my recent investment in a Zeiss lens has improved the quality of the images from my A77 to the extent that I feel it was the correct decision on where to invest my money.

The amount of time that Sony kept us wondering and waiting and the secrecy which made it all seem like we were looking at quantum technology changes, has led to a fizzle. I hope that the A99ii will deliver incrementally more than this has done.

When DPREVIEW does a full review I'll look again to see if my thoughts can be swayed. I would see little reason to upgrade. It may present a more attractive option for pulling CaNikonites towards Sony.

Dan C

It's pretty easy Dan: don't buy it if you don't like it. That is the great thing about capitalism. I didn't care for it so I bought an a99.

-- hide signature --

Marine math: 1 shot = 12 kills.

eastbayrae's gear list:eastbayrae's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Sony SLT-A99 Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 16mm F2.8 Fisheye +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow