Well...I finally pulled the trigger on a Fuji 14mm f2.8!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Ollie 2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,364Gear list
Like?
Re: Well...I finally pulled the trigger on a Fuji 14mm f2.8!
In reply to Smiller4128, 2 months ago

Smiller4128 wrote:

Dropped about $650 on a used one in really good condition on eBay and it comes with a 6 month warranty should anything go wrong. It has the box and hood and lens caps as well so everything as well.

It took me a really long time to come to a decision between the 14mm and the 10-24mm zoom lens. I ultimately decided to go with the 14mm though because it's smaller, lighter, faster aperture (I know OIS in the 10-24mm makes up for this, but still) and because of the quick and easy way to go into manual focus mode by just simply sliding back the focus ring...for some reason that really enticed me so I got one/ Hopefully it'll be here sometime by the middle of this next week.

I'm hoping that I'll now be able to find a used 55-200mm and that, combined with my 14mm and 18-55mm on my X-T1 will be the perfect trifecta for my Alaskan Cruise at the end of September

Well done. I'm a bit jealous. I have the 10-24mm and as much as I love it, I do ultimately prefer primes.

Grrr....is having both simply self indulgent and excessive????

....maybe I'll have to find out.:-)

Congrats. I hate you.;-)

Ollie 2's gear list:Ollie 2's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Olympus PEN E-P2 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow