D600 Issue

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
CAlanS
Forum MemberPosts: 70Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 Issue
In reply to bperki02, 4 months ago

Actually can't believe I'm seeing this thread.  I was shooting at a party last weekend with a 24-85 D.  All of a sudden I got that error message and could not get rid of it.  I popped on a 50mm f1.8 (not a D) and it worked.  Last night I pulled out the 24-85 and got it to work. I'm not absolutely sure what fixed it, but I set it to f22 and set the lock switch, but I  think it only has to be set that way in shutter or program mode.  There is also a Macro switch that should only be changed from macro to normal if focusing distance is greater than 0.5 meters.  I would suggest you put it in shutter priority, unlock the aperture ring, rotate it to the largest aperture and back tot he smallest and lock it again and try it.  Assuming it works, try Aperture Priority to see if it continues to work. Consider changing the macro switch if it has one if the first part doesn't work.  At least I can verify that my D600 works w/ D lenses.

Luck.

CAlanS's gear list:CAlanS's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow