KR doesn't like Sony anymore... Locked

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
K E Hoffman
Senior MemberPosts: 3,136Gear list
Re: KR doesn't like Sony anymore...
In reply to hlecter666, 5 months ago

hlecter666 wrote:

"I wouldn't buy one of these Sonys, I'd step up to a real Canon or Nikon DSLR for better color rendition, higher real speeds and better overall handing, for less money. Honest, I greatly prefer the less expensive Canon SL1 or Nikon D3300 over any of the Sonys. The Sonys are flashy and loaded with foolish features, while real cameras are better at doing what we really need them to do: just take the picture — and Nikon's and Canon's 18-55mm lenses are much better then the Sony equivalents.

For the same price (or a little less) than the A77 Mk II, you can get a Nikon D7100 or Canon 70D, either of which are worlds beyond anything from Sony."

KR.. BAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA

Sounds like KR maybe got a solid sponsorship from Canikon considering he never picked up the camera before saying this.

What real features you mean support for ALL of your mounts AF lenses unlike in the lower end Nikon 3100.

Or better Sensor DR than the Canon..

Not sure what kind of REAL photography KR is doing but let me summarize

BAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA

Note is front page has nothing about Sony in navigation.. his post on the a77II is the lowest of ignorant fanboy talk... there is a reason Fanboy Rockwell has not comment section on his blog that I can find..

But that didn't stop him from linking to sites where you can buy the new Sony and he gets a piece of the action from the link

-- hide signature --

K.E.H. >> Shooting between raindrops in WA<<
Don't Panic!.. these are just opinions... go take some pictures..

K E Hoffman's gear list:K E Hoffman's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Nikon 1 J1 Sony a77 II Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro +5 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow