Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
hlecter666
Regular MemberPosts: 120Gear list
KR doesn't like Sony anymore...
6 months ago

"I wouldn't buy one of these Sonys, I'd step up to a real Canon or Nikon DSLR for better color rendition, higher real speeds and better overall handing, for less money. Honest, I greatly prefer the less expensive Canon SL1 or Nikon D3300 over any of the Sonys. The Sonys are flashy and loaded with foolish features, while real cameras are better at doing what we really need them to do: just take the picture — and Nikon's and Canon's 18-55mm lenses are much better then the Sony equivalents.

For the same price (or a little less) than the A77 Mk II, you can get a Nikon D7100 or Canon 70D, either of which are worlds beyond anything from Sony."

hlecter666's gear list:hlecter666's gear list
Leica D-LUX 5 Sony SLT-A77 Tokina AT-X Pro 50-135mm f/2.8 DX Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II PZD +4 more
Canon EOS 100D (EOS Rebel SL1) Canon EOS 70D Nikon D3300 Nikon D7100 Pentax K-r Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow