Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 33,150Gear list
Like?
Re: Oh I read this before.
In reply to Blanko00, 5 months ago

Blanko00 wrote:

Yeah, it is interesting, isn't it?

I am partially at fault to the article still. I used to be much more but it does touch on some points.

Nah, I don't think you're one of those guy's. While a better camera won't get a better shot, it doesn't mean there aren't legitimate reasons to buy a new camera. I just thought it was interesting stuff to have in mind when approaching that purchase. I'm certainly guilty of researching everything to the nth degree online, then feeling slightly dissatisfied when it arrives. I used to go into a shop, buy the one I like, be happy till it wore out. Certainly one of my few recent purchases with which I'm happy is the TV, where I did exactly that. It had the best picture for the money I wanted to spend, in that store. Mind you, a couple of years on, it's looking a little bulky, it's not a smart TV... Lets fire up cnet.com and see what's out there...

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow