Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pauldb126
New MemberPosts: 24
Like?
SLR form factor, X-M1 spec plus EVF?
3 months ago

I would love an X-T1, however, I simply cannot afford one. I have a X-M1 and I love the images it produces. I am sold on mirrorless - it's the future - the size, the quality of EVFs. Nevertheless, despite all of that, I do prefer the SLR form factor over that of a rangefinder.

I appreciate there has been criticism of Fuji for the number of models they have introduced. I think a Fuji representative even said the company regrets that move. Even so, I would love to see them introduce a budget version of the X-T1. If you like it would have the relationship that a X-M1 has to a X-E2.

So a SLR form factor, which would mean an EVF. Of course, the camera spec would be less than that of the X-T1, perhaps something along the lines of the X-M1. As much as I like the idea of traditional controls, I would be happy with the two dial approach of the X-M1. Two unmarked dials still provide fast control over exposure settings and would further demarcate the model from the X-T1. And price....around that of a X-M1, maybe a little more because of the EVF.

So how about it Fuji? Even if it is just for me

Thanks,

-Paul

Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-M1 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow