For those who bought an a77 at bargain prices... regrets?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
MikeInOr
Regular MemberPosts: 427Gear list
Like?
Not me!
In reply to Raven Falls, 4 months ago

Considering all we got today was a teaser of what the specs will be on the A77II I am still very happy with my A77 + 16-50mm for $1000. Without any performance data on the new sensor or any information on image quality I would have a hard time choosing an A77II over my A77 because I really love the GPS on my A77. Huge improvements in focusing don't mean much to me when I have never had anything even close to a focusing issue on my A77.

If I could pick up an A77 + 16-50 for $800 tomorrow I still will not be upset because of the months of use and thousands of pictures I have gotten out of my A77.

I am actually a little relieved with what has been announced today about the A77II as I don't feel my A77 was suddenly made obsolete!

What the heck are zebras? Are those the bras that women wear with strapless dresses?

MikeInOr's gear list:MikeInOr's gear list
Sony SLT-A33 Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Sony 20mm F2.8 Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow