What Will Price Of X-E1 With 18-55 Be In 2 Months?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
bs1946
Regular MemberPosts: 360Gear list
Like?
Re: What Will Price Of X-E1 With 18-55 Be In 2 Months?
In reply to davidge, 4 months ago

Last Sunday, I ordered a new Black X-E1 body from Adorama for $499 to replace the X-A1 and XC 16-50mm lens I just sold. They threw in the external grip for free along with some Sandisk memory vault thing. They supposedly had 10 X-E1 bodies left when I placed the order. At the time, there was no price-drop on the kit with the zoom and no one else was offering the X-E1 body for $499.

Then sometime during the week, B&H dropped their X-E1 body price to $499 also. However, B&H kept the kit price at $699 where it has been all along.

I just looked at both sites, B&H is still offering the X-E1 body for $499 and the kit for $699. B&H has also raised the prices on the X_M1 and The X-A1. Now Adorama has raised their price for the X-E1 body back to $599 and the kit to $799.

I think Adorama was probably over-stocked on X-E1 bodies; so they cut the price for a week. B&H probably felt compelled to match them. If you want an X-E1 body, grab it before their price goes up again.

bs1946's gear list:bs1946's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-3 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow