* Wed C&C No Theme Thread #313 14 04 30 *

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
Forum ProPosts: 11,982Gear list
Like?
Group Reply: Sinister Smile?
In reply to 19andrew47, 3 months ago

Slow week this go round (for the thread)!

Scott, Monty, and Stephen: Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment. Always appreciated.

Florida: There is a clown smiley face logo in the centre of the wheel. The title was tongue-in-cheek. Maybe I should stick to "Untitled Image"!

Roel: Likely a poor title choice on my part. If I find a more sinister looking face I will make a substitution. For you I altered the centre face and removed a section of the wheel. Still not very sinister looking though. I will go back to the poor title choice!

Zin: Thanks for taking the time to leave extensive comments. In the image above I changed the eyes. Still, not particularly sinister.

Yaelle: Thanks for commenting. Removing the clouds from the image as presented is not an option. It would take too long. To do that I would need to start again and remove them before proceeding as it would be much easier. I may give it a shot. Usually the images I post with dark plain backgrounds generate a fair amount of the "that doesn't look natural" type of comment. However, this image doesn't look natural anyway so it may meet less resistance.

For every one, thanks again. The image as taken was a throw away. This was an attempt to make something useful out of it. I liked the wheel but the sky wasn't good I just didn't take the time to set up for a good shot. You snooze, you try to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear.

Andrew

out of camera: resized only

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow