josbiker
Regular MemberPosts: 372Gear list
Like?
Re: How did they test them?
In reply to neil holmes, 7 months ago

neil holmes wrote:

josbiker wrote:

dmanthree wrote:

Did the test the AF in live view for all the cameras? I can't find the page that makes the claim that the AF in the GH4 is better or faster than those other high-end cams.

You have to learn some German (or have a friend) and you have to learn how the site is made!

Look at my conclusion in my first post. THAT IS THE NAKED THRUTH.

Figures do not lie!

Just take a good look and you see the GH4 WINS

I see three lists regards AF shutter lag

Shutter lag (day light)

Shutter lag (low light)

Shutter lag (live view AF daylight).........

There are several cameras that beat the GH4 in all three and some that beat it in at least one.

EXAMPLE GH4 figures are .21 seconds, .37 seconds and .21 seconds for those three.

the EM-10 beats it in all three (.18, .28 and .18)

THOSE are the figures....again, yes the GH4 "wins" overall.....but not from what you have claimed.

Even the Nikon FF D4, D4s and D800 beat it in one of the three categories for AF lag.

If you mean AF rate.....percentage....there are something like 11 cameras that score a higher percentage.

I am not making any claims about any camera, I just don't see what you are claiming anywhere.

The GH 4 wins always under everyday circumstances

Gh 4 daylight - 0,21 sec.          Nikon D4s  0,27

GH 4 with live-view  0,21 sec     Nikon D4s live-view 0,92

Gh 4 has electronic silent shutter up to 40 pictures per second

Gh 4 has K4 video and stills 30 pictures/second 8-9mp. Magazine quality etc.etc.

Gh 4  cost € 1450,-

Nikon cost €5500.-

Nikon is big and the weight cost you an arm, etc.etc. Same for Canon.

Just buy a very fast lens e.g. 09. or 1.2 from the money you do not have too spend.

What more have can i to say than, just buy this extra ordinary camera and you are more than satisfied under every normal circumstances and more!

Please help yourself.

josbiker's gear list:josbiker's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TrueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow