A comment from Steve Huff's DF review. Af system lifted from D5300? Quoted from comments.

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DjMike
Regular MemberPosts: 144
Like?
A comment from Steve Huff's DF review. Af system lifted from D5300? Quoted from comments.
6 months ago

Quoted from one of the comments. Please enlighten because I'm a bit worried now that I'm on a fence for one. Be selling my D610 to get the DF to shoot more in low lights/club shots. And I want the high ISO low noise of the DF/D4 sensor but now so worried about the AF. I have been reading reviews and specs and as far as I've known, the AF system is the same as my D610. And now I read this quoted comment? So confused. 
"Tried it and it hunts in low light, which is beyond moronic since this camera is the low light king when it comes to sensor and low light is where this camera shines, but is crippled with that ridiculous AF system lifted directly from D5300 where the just changed optics in front of it to fit FX sensor. Like always Mr Huff omits some very important stuff in his "reviews". And there is A LOT of talk about looks, like if Mr Huff is talking about a pair of shoes. And Mr Huff you are THE ONLY person out there that says that DF "focuses fast in low light". --

FunkMike2013

Nikon D5300 Nikon D610 Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow