Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ed64
New MemberPosts: 7
Like?
Nikon D4s magenta hue problem.
8 months ago

I got a brand new Nikon D4S camera. Unfortunately it exhibits an intermittent problem. In the continuous shooting mode one or two frames in the series will come out with bad magenta hue covering 1/3 or 2/3 of the frame, like the following photo.

Usually the first frame in the series will be fine, then one or two frames will have magenta hue, and then the next frame will be fine again.

The problem happens infrequently may be once in 150 - 200 shots. It happens both with low and high speed continuous shooting. I am using 32GB SanDisk Extreme Pro (160MB/s) CF card. It is unlikely that the problem happens while the image is written to the CF card. I shoot in JPEG+RAW mode and both .JPG and .NEF files have identical magenta hue.

I am curious if this is a problem with my particular camera sample or it is a more general D4S issue. Did anyone encounter a similar problem with D4S?

Thanks,

-Ed

ANSWER:
Nikon D4s
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow