A camera is just a camera.

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
krugman
Contributing MemberPosts: 935Gear list
Like?
Re: A camera is just a camera.
In reply to Hollander, 6 months ago

Hollander wrote:

First of, I'm not a technical person at all. For that reason I find myself left out in the cold when it comes to debating the pros and cons of the new cameras that are coming out.

I do follow the discussions on this forum with great interest as is the case at this moment with the new G1X MK2. After I decide what will work for me and what I want from a camera I will acquire that said camera.

Following this routine I,m happy to say that I purchased 2 great cameras in the past to learn and work the best I can with the camera. Again I thank this forum community for their advice for my purchases of the SX110 and SX50HS.

A couple of my random SX50 pictures.

In conclusion I like to say once you've decided which camera to buy, run with it and enjoy the features it has.

Cheers,

Rob.

-- hide signature --

To keep my brain active I'm looking forward to my next trip. So much to see yet and not enough time.
http://robvorderman.zenfolio.com/

Great images! You have a good eye.

I agree with your philosophy but not with your title for this thread. A  camera is more than a camera, it is a talisman, a phallic extension of the self, a transitional object, a totem object, a collector's item, a paint brush, a way of communicating, and a lot of other things, depending on the person.

Thanks for posting these fine images,

Krugman

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow