A camera is just a camera.

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Hollander
Senior MemberPosts: 1,369Gear list
Like?
Re: A camera is just a camera.
In reply to evancj, 5 months ago

Evan wrote;

Hey Rob, this is a great post! I fully agree with your message. I've had my camera for almost a year now a feel I have a lot more to learn about it before I move on the the next best thing.

I really enjoyed all of your shots in this post but the landscape and hawk are my favorites.

I would love to see more of the BC countryside from you. It is an amazing and beautiful pace. I'll bet you could get some gorgeous forest photos.

The hawk is absolutely stunning...what more can I say except I would be proud of it I it were mine.

Thanks for sharing these.

Thank you so much Evan for your nice comments. As you can see we all live in a beautiful world no matter where you are. And this is such a great forum where we can share our pictures for everybody to enjoy.

Yes we have a lot of forest here in B.C. but here it's mainly farmland. But on my travels I'll keep my eyes open and try to get some forest pictures.

I was very lucky with the hawk picture. I was driving on a dirt road and saw him at last moment, I slammed on the brakes and got this one shot before he flew away.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Cheers,

Rob

-- hide signature --

To keep my brain active I'm looking forward to my next trip. So much to see yet and not enough time.
http://robvorderman.zenfolio.com/

Hollander's gear list:Hollander's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow