A camera is just a camera.

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Hollander
Senior MemberPosts: 1,369Gear list
Like?
Re: A camera is just a camera.
In reply to Augustin Man, 8 months ago

Augustin Man wrote:

First of all: WOW! The first landscape took my breath away as I almost feel the fresh air of the BC mountains ! The water lily is a famous shot of you since the time you wanted it printed; I'm sorry I have to confess when someone asked about printing SX50 shots, I didn't take time to search for it

The rest of the images are just as good as the two mentioned above Congratulations!

I didn't have SX110, but I still keep an SX210 operating: the only drawback I find to that otherwise excellent camera is being like "a soap bar", without any grip at all.

I remember sometime ago I started a thread saying I'm not interested as an amateur in top expensive cameras, because the difference in IQ is not overwhelming, at least for me. I'm sorry to say I was bashed for it

In conclusion thank you, Rob, for your outstanding images!

Augustin

Thank you so much Augustin for your input.

Well I'm glad you like our landscape so much. Every time when we come home from a vacation and see the mountains my wife and I always say to each other "look at those beautiful mountains" 

The water lily is printed on canvas 18" x 24" and according to printer it would be still sharp at 4ft x 5ft.

And I fully agree with you that as for a hobby the SX50 is just fine for us.

Now Canon where is your 100x zoom  

Cheers,

Rob.

-- hide signature --

To keep my brain active I'm looking forward to my next trip. So much to see yet and not enough time.
http://robvorderman.zenfolio.com/

Hollander's gear list:Hollander's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow