Sony a6000 Build Quality

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Greynerd
Senior MemberPosts: 3,563
Like?
Re: Sony a6000 Build Quality
In reply to marc petzold, 5 months ago

Using a touch screen does not require logging on to facebook or using wifi. Not sure of how this is relevant. You can still do things manually even with the facility.

marc petzold wrote:

Greynerd wrote:

Because you can choose your focus point and take a picture in an instant? I find it useful on my bad cameras and I would think it would be useful on my good camera which I suppose is the Nex 6 and maybe the A3000?

marc petzold wrote:

for what reason a touchscreen? i find it strange that ppl want a "touchscreen" on a good camera - for myself, i can only accept this onto a smartphone, but not on serious gear, like on a camera/DSLR.

Well, i am no member of the ordinary facebook "unsocial" network generation, so setting the focus point via touchscreen is a...uhum, no-go for myself....and i love to set the aperture & focus on my lens itself, not via command dial on a camera, too. perhaps i am too old fashioned, but i like things on cameras exactly that way...and i neither want to connect my camera with my smartphone - wtf?! seriously, i've no use for this, really.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow