* Wed C&C No Theme Thread #313 14 04 30 *

Started 5 months ago | Photos thread
Scott Whittemore
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,079
Like?
Re: Scott
In reply to RoelHendrickx, 5 months ago

RoelHendrickx wrote:

But what I wanted to say that I should probably have made more clear that this is not a real bride nor a shot from a real wedding. Basically this is advertising material for the wedding planner who also provides dresses, decoration etc. So there was NOT the time pressure and emotional expectations associated with a real wedding (but instead there was the time pressure of a commercial shoot that was planned a bit too tightly...)

That is in important distinction but, for what it's worth, I did understand that this is a model and not a real bride.

OK, I misunderstood because you mentioned shooting weddings, screwing them up and seeing that as a possible disqualifier for giving your opinion here.

Quite understandable.

I guess I was equating a promotional shoot for a wedding planner with an actual wedding shoot since I would imagine the objectives being quite similar. I hadn't thought of the key distinctions you describe.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow