Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
C Sean
Regular MemberPosts: 341
Like?
Who should go
8 months ago

As an owner of a GM1, G3 and now a GH3, I had built up a nice selection lenses and I got the 15mm on it way too. So at the moment my spending ramapage had come to an end and I promise myself not shell out on any more camera gear for the next few years. If the 150mm 2.8 ever does show up then I may break my promise and find an excuse to buy that lens.

The problem is I got too many lenses in the 12-35 area and i can't see myself using some of them again.

14mm - I liked this lens because it made small body cameras very pocketable and excellent for traveling light. The problem is overall the picture quality isn't amazing especially in the corners.

15mm - It was going to be my 14mm replacement, it's sharper and can do low light street photography too.

20mm - A great lens for indoors and sharp too.

25mm - A great lens for subject isolation.

12-32mm - A very good traveling light zoom and perfect for small body camera just like the 14mm. Only problem the lens can't be shot in it collapsed form and therefor takes longer to get the shot with the lens.

12-35mm - Is it a 12-32 killer or is the 12-32 small enough to be kept as a travel light lens?

Any thoughts?

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow