Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
solamnus
Regular MemberPosts: 128Gear list
Like?
Good lens setup for Thailand this year.
8 months ago

So im toying with different ideas on what to bring to Thailand when im there in May.
The reason im a bit torn is i bought this new 28-300 lens to take with me there together with one or 2 primes.
However i just bought myself a 24-70 Nikon and im now considering selling the 28-300 partly cause i feel i dont have as much need for that any longer now that i have the 24-70( even if its not the same range).

I usually shoot portraits of people but also like to document their daily life and surroundings.

I also want to take some nice landscape shots and also some shots of the nature we are travling through.
So what do you recommend for me to bring out of the EQ i got now? Just thought it would be good with some ideas and tips before i decide on selling it or not.
Current EQ: 28-300 f3,5 VR Nikon.
180 mm f2,8 Nikon.
85 mm f1,4 Nikon AF D
28mm f1.8 G
24-70 f2,8 Nikon.

/Martin.

solamnus's gear list:solamnus's gear list
Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D ED-IF Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +3 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow