* Wed C&C No Theme Thread #313 14 04 30 *

Started 6 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
Forum ProPosts: 12,492Gear list
Like?
Re: Bride
In reply to RoelHendrickx, 6 months ago

I have a 27 inch monitor and find myself with my face inches from the monitor trying to see detail that can not be seen well in the size of the image posted in the first.  That said, it is hard to judge the image.  In this case the details are everything once the lighting and setting have been established.  This is not a criticism of the image itself but I find I can not judge it at this size.  I want to see more detail in the area of the head and can not.  I imagine it is there in the image before resizing but hard to tell.  The lighting seems a bit harsh on the face in the first but I think it likely isn't that it is a result of the resizing.  The make up choices here may be what the planner likes but it adds to the harsh look for me.  Again, nothing to do with your image.  Lovely dress and a nice setting.

I like the second.  Very nice and shows more of the fine details in the dress.  Again, I suspect this would be even more so in the unresized image.  A good pose by the model to take attention away from the appearance of the model's face and allow the bride to be to imagine herself in that dress and setting.  There are a few stray hairs here that should be dealt with.

Andrew

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow