Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
manthasfamily
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,624Gear list
Like?
Re: Swans, yes they are there. :) Rodger
In reply to Rodger1943, 5 months ago

Rodger1943 wrote:

manthasfamily wrote:

Taken from the Frederik Meyer Gardens in Grand Rapids, Mi. I'm pretty sure these are swans, the first shot there are three swans, one on the right nesting in the grass, the second just above the grass in center, the third more toward the left side of the shot. the second picture a bit easier to see. Didn't have the long lens on since I wanted the wider view.

-- hide signature --

Karen
If it pleases you then to hell what everyone else thinks!

This is one reason why I'm not inclined to get a M43, or DSLR camera, as you need the right lens for the right situation.

The shots are great by the way, but I'm not sure if they are swans, the neck looks a bit short to me.

-- hide signature --

Panasonic FZ200

Hey Rodger, I did have the long lens with me but I wanted the wider view. As for it being a swan.... I didn't think it was a swan either until I started to look into swans and ducks. The duck has an all orange/yellow beak where the swan, like the one pictured, has that black around the top of the beak.   It helps to have the full size picture also, this one is only 1500 x 1126.

-- hide signature --

Karen
If it pleases you then to hell what everyone else thinks!

manthasfamily's gear list:manthasfamily's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow