Raging mad A7

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
abortabort
Senior MemberPosts: 1,136Gear list
Like?
Re: Raging mad A7
In reply to thedoctor1, 8 months ago

thedoctor1 wrote:

While I was there I picked up a lae4 and a couple of good lenses and can now see what this camera can really do so yes I do have a bit of a learning curve changing from Nikon to Sony and thats on of the reasons I did it now because I Have time before I'm going to be working on any projects.

Glad to hear it, the LA-EA4 definitely expands the capabilities of the camera considerably, especially in this time of transition (or of being a new system really). It works very well and with a couple decent lenses should treat you just fine. Remember you can use them on your A77 as well, so you should have a pretty useful 2 camera setup which should work fine for events etc.

I know you asked whether the LA-EA4 would be worth it over the 3 if you are using MF, well I am glad you got the 4m for the bit extra money at least you have AF when/if you need it. MF is fine and good for a great many things, but to have decent AF in your back pocket when you need it is VERY helpful.

abortabort's gear list:abortabort's gear list
Sony RX100 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Nikon D700 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Sony Alpha 7 +33 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow