Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Hollander
Senior MemberPosts: 1,369Gear list
Like?
Re: A camera is just a camera.
In reply to brianj, 5 months ago

brianj wrote:

Hollander wrote:

First of, I'm not a technical person at all. For that reason I find myself left out in the cold when it comes to debating the pros and cons of the new cameras that are coming out.

I am a technical person but I also could not be bothered arguing about minutiae.

I do follow the discussions on this forum with great interest as is the case at this moment with the new G1X MK2. After I decide what will work for me and what I want from a camera I will acquire that said camera.

Likewise.

Following this routine I,m happy to say that I purchased 2 great cameras in the past to learn and work the best I can with the camera. Again I thank this forum community for their advice for my purchases of the SX110 and SX50HS.

The SX50 appears by yours and other's examples to be an excellent model.

A couple of my random SX50 pictures.

As usual a great set of photos.

In conclusion I like to say once you've decided which camera to buy, run with it and enjoy the features it has.

That sure beats discarding it immediately for the next camera released.

Brian

Thank you so much Brian for your comment and input. We sure think alike not only in our choice of cameras but in photography as a whole. Thanks again.

Cheers,

Rob.

-- hide signature --

To keep my brain active I'm looking forward to my next trip. So much to see yet and not enough time.
http://robvorderman.zenfolio.com/

Hollander's gear list:Hollander's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow