* Wed C&C No Theme Thread #313 14 04 30 *

Started 5 months ago | Photos thread
RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 22,362
Like?
Bride
In reply to 19andrew47, 5 months ago

Forgive me for showing two shots, but selecting one of both would not allow you to give me the feedback I am looking for.  And contrary to the usual situation for this C&C thread, I must also ask to not download, reprocess or show elsewhere the images included here, because they are work in progress on a paid job, not for distribution outside my control.

Here is a two-image sneak preview of a shoot I did last Sunday of Moroccan-style bridal fashion.

Marriages are very elaborate and lavish in the Moroccan immigrant community: the dresses seem straight from "1001 Nights" and are most often rented from wedding planners who also arrange for hair, make-up, venue decoration etc.

The shoot was a job for one such wedding planner, intended to show off her dresses in the elegant setting of a classic Antwerp building.

Being primarily a documentary shooter who uses available light only, I was way out of my comfort zone on this job, directing models through poses in a semi-studio environment with strobes.

And I just want all the constructive feedback I can get.

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my Olympus user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow