Started Apr 29, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ARB1
ARB1 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,082
I am so ticked off at the Nikon service center I'm fuming

through my ears.

I sent my D800 off to have the grip replaced and just got my camera back and every, and I mean every, shot is out of focus.  Even when I manual focus it's perfect in the viewfinder and blurry when I see the final shot.  It looks like ever shot is back focusing and I never had this issue before.  I shot this of my dog and every shot I had the focus point on his nose or on his face but every shot seems to be 6-8" behind him.  It cost me $40 to sent it off and another $140 to have the grip replaced while I was without my camera.

Please tell me I'm missing something, or give me some suggestion as to how I should deal with them tomorrow when I call them in Melville NY.

-- hide signature --

Allen

ARB1's gear list:ARB1's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +6 more
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow