Thinking about jumping ship due to poor AF. Any help?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Historicity
Regular MemberPosts: 321Gear list
Like?
Re: Thinking about jumping ship due to poor AF. Any help?
In reply to ozdean, 4 months ago

ozdean wrote:

I just don't understand threads like this. I have owned probably 10 Pentax bodies, twice as many lenses and I have only once needed to return a lens a DFA50 2.8, apart from that I very seldom had a focus problem and when I had I've worked out what I did wrong and corrected it. I have never used fine focus adjust. Am I just the luckiest guy on earth or not fussy enough?

-- hide signature --

Regards Dean - Capturing Creation
N.B. All my Images are Protected by Copyright

Ozdean,

I understand some aspects of threads like this.  This is a gear forum so a lot of people, presumably like you and I, if we have a problem, will exhaust all resources we can think of before asking a question -- especially a question that might risk our peers pointing out some really simple solution that we should have thought of ourselves.  But there is a whole other class of people (that includes my wife and all of my relatives) that would rather ask someone than try to figure it out.  So threads like this one, may (I say "may" because it sounds as though the OP did try to figure his problem out) be in the latter category.

Lawrence

Historicity's gear list:Historicity's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-330 Olympus E-420 Olympus E-500 +43 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow