Birds in Flight, A6000, Wetlands...AF-C (55-210, DH1758)

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,186Gear list
Like?
Re: Close-focus bugs, flowers, lizards examples...
In reply to Doug Aiien, 8 months ago

Doug Aiien wrote:

They (theestoreonline) did call me back and say it was out of stock. I had originally called them to confirm it was in stock! They didn't try to sell me anything else, but said they would be receiving new stock from Sony soon. I said I doubted they would receive it because it's no longer manufactured. The sales person was polite and seemingly was unaware. I cancelled order without problems (I hope!). Now what do I do?!

I was afraid of that - there was much demand online for the DH, and that caused a lot of stores to pop up and pretend to have it - most of them tried the bait-and-switch routine, so I'm not sure what was up with your store - maybe they really were clueless, or maybe the bait-and-switch was coming later.  Either way, you might have to just do some hunting around for another - if I recall, there was another member here that might have been selling one if you trust peer-to-peer...check some back threads as I thought someone offered one.  Also, the Olympus T-Con is a decent choice if you find one.

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Al,New
Sam,New
Ron,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow