Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
osv
osv
Senior MemberPosts: 1,788
Like?
Re: Raging mad A7
In reply to windwolf, 6 months ago

windwolf wrote:

But when I tried to use the lens with a rocker md wouldn't focus right couldn't stop it down correctly, no metering in manual or AP and when I read on I saw others had the same problem and gave it back. I really want to keep it it seems like a great camera but don't want to spend 1k plus on lenses and really will the La 3 or 4 really help I don't need auto focus so maybe the 3 would be fine but what about for weddings and the bands I shoot.sorry about this rant but very very frustrated and like I said blame myself too so can ANYONE with a clear head and mind give me some good kind advice, do I send t back and get an older A900 or do I keep it, get a list of GOOD adapters and lenses that will work without breaking the bank too much. or did I just screw myself really good selling everything of by what the salesperson told me and buying into it.

you bought the a7, but didn't get any lenses to go with it? not even the kit lens that comes with the a7? you just bought body only??

the kit lens will run in full auto mode, no adapters necessary.

-- hide signature --

dan

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow