Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dennis tennis
Senior MemberPosts: 2,058
Like?
BH Photo slipping in Quality?
5 months ago

I've been buying from BH for ten years now.  Never had a problem until now.

In March I purchased a used Billingham 555.  What it received was a 335.  The bag was tag as a 555 so they shipped it out.  OK, honest mistake.  I sent it back.  Waited for one week after they had received the return, nada.  I went on Chat and the Customer Rep "expedited" my full refund.  OK, I thought, once ten years isn't bad.  I've never had a mistaken item sent to me before from any vendor so OK..

I tried again, I ordered another used Billingham 555.  It arrived today.  I opened the box.  Great, the right bag.  Guess what?  It was missing the bottom board, and had zero, zero inserts.  It was basically a piece of soft sided luggage.  Do you know what else I found in the bag? I sunglass case with a pair of sunglasses in it.  I assume it was from the previous owner.  So, BH doesn't even check their products anymore?

I'm comparing this with how KEH does their used business and this is just pathetic.

Something is going on in that department?  Or, is all of BH slipping because they are having difficulties retaining the good employees?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow