Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Ontario Gone
Senior MemberPosts: 3,248Gear list
Like?
Re: It is sad too.
In reply to Midwest, 6 months ago

Midwest wrote:

Lab D wrote:

I do worry that people form the other forums are going to come here because they are upset with what Panasonic and Olympus are doing.

Bear in mind that down a ways on the right side of the dpreview page is a list of most active threads, and some of us would rather join a discussion than filter through threads of 'which camera strap is the best for my camera' or other fascinating topics. Thus, you might see some outsiders posting in this forum or any forum.

Some people suspect that this is due to people deliberately trolling other forums, and maybe some people do, but I refer to that active threads list to find what may be interesting discussions.

You guys are welcome, regardless who agrees or not. Nobody is, contrary to neil's claim, insisting anybody take a hike. I personally try to bring to light a person's motives, that's what is more important. Two people can say a camera is bad, but one is being honest and the other is being a troll. There is a difference. All it takes is a little prodding (pardon the pun) and the dishonest one usually surfaces.

We like people coming from other forums, its a marker to show how good these cameras are getting. Bring more attention, the more eyes that see the name GH4, the better the sales do. The better the sales do, the more likely Panasonic is to push new cameras like this, which is good for buyers.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Ontario Gone's gear list:Ontario Gone's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TrueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow