THE "BEST" SPORT AND ACTION camera

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Ontario Gone
Senior MemberPosts: 3,804Gear list
Like?
Re: This thread is too funny
In reply to neil holmes, 8 months ago

neil holmes wrote:

You think this is bad, go visit the Sony forums.

LOL when you visit the Sony forums under one of your various names it is.

Ironic you say this, i know for a fact you have two other names you post under. It's pretty obvious by your fact stacking for Sony and against MFT. Same poster, 3 names.

Between the reviews and user samples, we have more than a single photo in favor of the GH4. Not sure where you have been.

LOL yet, you go to the Sony forum and comment on a group of shots about how it is not proof (and helpfully explain how it is pointless) but here, no such pointers or "help" in showing the errors of a posters ways and will not say the same things here for example about focus in an AFC post....

If there were more solid evidences about the failings of the GH4, i would gladly agree. That's what i do with my GX7, the camera i know the best. I am honest, if i know something to be fact, i offer it regardless if it's good or bad. People here are citing failures without having evidence. The small portion of samples we have show it's better than any other MILC, im not saying that is the end of the debate but that's how it looks now.

Thats the difference, we are saying it looks hopeful that it's near pro level, haters are saying no way no way. When we have people complaining of a lack of accuracy, as there are in the A6000 threads, then you will have reason to doubt. As of now, it's just wishful thinking from MFT haters.

You still don't get it.....GH4 and A6000 are very different cameras ....

Then why were they the first two you ran to for a comparison?

That last bit just shows you to be a true fan boy.....I hope all the makers keep getting better!

Hard to be a fanboy when i have jumped ship 3 times in 4 years. I have no allegiance, i care not what the brand is. I am however a fanboy of good features, like electronic shutter, focus peaking, high IQ video, PIP manual focus, a good lens selection, ect.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Ontario Gone's gear list:Ontario Gone's gear list
Nikon D7000 Canon EOS 70D Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TrueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow