Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
comptr_
Regular MemberPosts: 100Gear list
Like?
Moving from a dslr setup to Micro 4/3
8 months ago

First of all I would like to thank you all for the help with my endeavor of figuring out my micro 4/3 setup and and I am for sure enjoying it as its my travel camera and its small and light. So now I have been looking at my main gear which a canon 40D with a 17-40 F/4L , 50mm F1.4 and 28-135mm kit lens and a 430 ex flash. So I have had a my camera for while now and I have been thinking for a while to replace it or upgrade it as its getting old but since using my micro 4/3 camera I am thinking I could just sell off all of my gear and replace it with a OMD-em1 or GH3 and find replacement lenses for the 17-40 and the 50mm. I am in no hurry so I can wait till the end of the year but would I be better off to wait till a certain month to do this or should I do it when I can. Also I have been looking around and Keh seems to be giving me decent prices for my gear but is there a better site that would give me more ? Also I got 2 camera bags for the canon one is hardly used and the other one fairly used but is still in good condition. Also almost all of my camera lenses are in like new condition as I took good care of them and the camera body is in excellent condition. When I looked on keh they said I could get around 925.00 for all of my gear excluding the flash.

Thanks again for all the help in advance.

comptr_'s gear list:comptr_'s gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow