Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Anders W
Forum ProPosts: 19,064Gear list
Like?
Re: THE "BEST" SPORT AND ACTION camera
In reply to Lab D, 8 months ago

Lab D wrote:

Anders W wrote:

What I thought the OP was referring to, in view of the subject line he chose, was some kind of special test geared toward actual action shooting. But apparently I was wrong about that.

Or he was. I didn't see a comparison for sports and action.

I can confirm that we are going to see some rave reviews of the GH4 focus tracking and focusing in very low is very much improved (although these cameras were already very good). I won't make claims about the GH4 vs. High End DSLRs, but it will be fun to see what other sites say....like this one...

http://www.camerastuffreview.com/panasonic-camera-review/review-panasonic-gh4

That will certainly be interesting yes. My point is not at all that the GH4 or other MFT cameras are way behind with regard to the capabilities you need for action shooting. On the contrary, I have argued in several earlier threads that the gap is closing. It's just that I'd like to see something resembling proper evidence before drawing any firm conclusions about where we currently stand.

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TrueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow