ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pebbles9x
Junior MemberPosts: 35
Like?
Which OMD for cyling?
8 months ago

Hi,

I have the OMD e-m 1 with the 12-40mm 2.8 lens.

Now the weather is getting better here in the UK I have started to get out and about on my bike. I want to take my camera with me but I don't like wearing a backpack when I'm cyling but I do have I have a small bag at the rear of my seat that I would like to put my camera in.

The problem is the Omd 1 with the 12-40mm lens on is too big to fit in my bag so I'm wondering what other fellow cyclist do?

I have considered getting an Omd 10 with the kit pancake ez14-42 zoom,(is the size and weight that much different to consider the expense) or getting the pancake zoom to put on my e-m1 or using a 17mm prime,(not sure how restricted I would be with just one focal length as I don't know what I'll be wanting to photograph as I'm on my travels).

I know the IQ is not going to be as good as using the 12-40mm but IQ is still important to me but so is the portabilty of the set up.

Thanks

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow