ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Hollandgirl
Regular MemberPosts: 113Gear list
Like?
Strap eye came off EM-1....soooo lucky am I
6 months ago

How lucky am I....😐

My former cameras I used to carry with a neckstrap. But my husband gave me the batterygrip with my Em-1, so I use the peakdesign cuff....most of the days(it is great) and it's connected to my grip

My camera is three weeks 'old', we are on holiday, so it's the first time I really use my camera.....and I really love it! The handling, the possibilities, and a lot more....but.....

What happened to me today...we walked around in a museum in Melk and I stepped on something....I looked down and there was my strap-eye....it came completely off my camera...not just the eye, but the whole thing....,

Eye-strap and hole in camera

Two holes and nothing there.... imagine what could have happened when my neckstrap was in there....(yesterday I used a neckstrap for three hours in the forest....for the first time)

Did any of you see this before? (That means sending in my camera for repair after I come back home......)

-- hide signature --

Yvonne Stevens
www.photo-ay.nl
www.birdsoftheworld.nl

Hollandgirl's gear list:Hollandgirl's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow