ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fkjensen
Forum MemberPosts: 53
Like?
S120 rattles
7 months ago

Hi all,

1½ week ago I bought an S120. Unfortunately there was a gap in one of the joints of the body (otherwise it worked just fine). The guy at the store said that I should return it, so I did, and I just received a new one today. The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the box, was a strange rattle noise when I shake it slightly. I did shoot about 300 pictures with the other one during the weekend, before I contacted the store and returned it, and I never noticed this rattle. It may have been there, but it is just strange that it now is the first thing I notice... It is not the battery, the battery cover, the flash or the lens cover, as I have tried to hold these when I shake it. It sounds like it's coming from inside the lens. The rattle is not there, when the camera is turned on.

Anyway, my question is; is this normal? Was I just too happy with my new camera to notice it before?

~Frank

Canon PowerShot S120
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow