Process my RAW!

Started Apr 28, 2014 | Discussions thread
Al Valentino
Senior MemberPosts: 4,403Gear list
Like?
Re: Process my RAW!
In reply to hellocrowley, Apr 28, 2014

Fantastic capture. Of course the sharpness starts with the quality of the capture but I would give a Photo Ninja a try. The two week trial lets you save results, no watermark. Here's a secret, if you have the trial code it will expire in 2 weeks but if you do not close the program (or your computer) it will keep letting you save your work thus extending the trial.  But without a trial license you can still play with the program but you cannot save your work. I did that few two weeks before getting a trial license giving me more time to understand the nuances.

PN also plays well with adobe and lightroom as they have free plugins to play nicely with both to make the work flow remain smooth.

-- hide signature --

Fuji Silver XE1 w/14, 35, 18-55, 55-200, Rokinon 8mm Fisheye & Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro

Al Valentino's gear list:Al Valentino's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow