Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nycfonephreak
Senior MemberPosts: 1,063Gear list
Like?
G1X II Image Review is Slightly Blurry
3 months ago

I first thought it was my imagination but I set the image review from quick to 4 seconds to verify and sure enough, the image review is slightly blurry - not major blur, just enough for me to notice and think I missed focus while shooting. It's more noticeable (for me) with the EVF because of my vision. But I see it on the LCD screen as well.

Either way - EVF or LCD, after I shoot the photo and the blurry review image is displayed, the display immediately clears up after the review turns off and I'm looking at the live view again. If I press the Play button to display the captured images, they are all perfectly clear on the LCD or EVF. So, its only the review that is blurred.

Anyone else notice this? I'm wondering if it's a general problem with the G1X II or something specific to just my camera.

nycfonephreak's gear list:nycfonephreak's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX100 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Canon PowerShot G1 X G1 X II Sony Alpha NEX-6 +9 more
G1 X II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow