Like?
Look at the OP:s title
In reply to Lab D, 8 months ago

Lab D wrote:

Ontario Gone wrote:

Lab D wrote:

Sergey_Green wrote:

josbiker wrote:

You are so right. The right moment is the selling key!!! One way or the other way, be smart.

You cannot sell anything if you missed the right moment and if you do not get this, take a time out and think and study and compare until you prove your self what is going on now a days.

going over 30 frames 8mpx per second

FYI, The GH4 does 40 FPS at 16MP per image.

Lab, DPR has a war coming. I can't believe how many fanbois are showing up, its like the have no real info but want to post anyway. This camera has poked a hornets nest for sure.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

The E-M1 has the best IBIS of any camera and is a solid choice and as we are finding the GH4 is too. This should be all about choice and Micro Four Thirds has some of the best choices out there and there should be no need to argue.

I do worry that people form the other forums are going to come here because they are upset with what Panasonic and Olympus are doing.

If someone claims that a new camera is the best camera on the market for action and sports, beating five times more expensive and real world proven pro gear, one has to expect some raised eyebrows and doubts.

I am not disputing that new breeds of mirrorless cameras have improved performance but are they now the best in the world with capital letters as the OP writes?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TrueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow