Birds in Flight, A6000, Wetlands...AF-C (55-210, DH1758)

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,150Gear list
Like?
Re: Birds in Flight, A6000, Wetlands...AF-C (55-210, DH1758)
In reply to jack scholl, 8 months ago

jack scholl wrote:

Justin,

Glad to see you are in the A6000 family . . . nice shots as always. Sony has made a big step forward. We were thinking about adding a A77II as the 2nd body . . . time will tell what is announced. But another A6000 would not be all bad . . .

Exactly my thinking too - I'm looking forward to hearing more about the next Alpha A mount, because that might be my A580 replacement.  I held off initially because I liked the OVF, but have been using EVFs long enough that I know I could 'get by' with just EVFs (though I'll still have a slight preference to OVFs until they can completely eliminate view stagger/lag!)...if the PDAF on sensor from the A6000 is combined somehow with the translucent mirror and dedicated PDAF sensors for some kind of hybrid double focus tracking system, and include bigger batteries for longer life, huge buffer, weather sealing, and in-body stabilization, plus a focus motor to drive my screw lenses...that could be finally the SLT that I could replace the A580 with.

Many thanks.

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Al,New
Sam,New
Ron,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow